We are a team of experienced and professional movers servicing Greater London and now you can also hire us for your house removal in Chase Cross. Our company offers reliable moving solutions at prices that have no match in the area of RM5.
Professionalism and expedience for Chase Cross domestic removals
If you need to move houses in the area of RM5 simply phone us and we will organize every step of your move with great care and at very affordable rates. For all Chase Cross household relocations our company offers:
- Free instant estimates that you can get by just visiting our website;
- Attractive prices and additional discounts for midweek (Mon-Thu) house moves or for booking more than one service;
- Experienced and properly trained movers with attention to detail;
- Fully equipped and very well maintained vans that are also fitted with GPS navigation so we can reach you anywhere in Chase Cross in no time;
- Full insurance coverage of all goods that we are relocating in the area of RM5;
- Option for last minute and same day bookings;
- Great range of additional services – packing, storage, furniture collection and delivery, end of tenancy cleaning, rubbish removal.
If you want to be one of the many satisfied customers, contact us today and get the most reliable and expedient moving pros for your house removal.
Quick and moderately-priced packing solutions for RM5 customers
We know how time consuming and stressful packing can be and therefore our experienced packers can step in and do the job for you at very attractive rates. We can take care of all your belongings and put them in numbered, labelled or colour-coded boxes for easy unpacking. For our Chase Cross customers we also offer specialized packing and wrapping solutions of single items that are bigger or more valuable – such as a piano for example. You can also get our packers help you unpack after the relocation. You can get in touch with our helpful 24/7 customer care for any questions you have and you can even get some free packing tips.
Chase Cross is a district of the Borough of Havering in London and is located 0.8 miles East of Collier Row and about 2 miles North of Romford. B175 is the main road that crosses the area. Chase Cross is serviced by several buses but it is not connected to the London Underground or National Rail networks.